Webinar: Triple Check – Deconstructed and Renovated
Join HW&Co. and OHCA for this valuable webinar on August 10, 2016, from 2 – 3:30 pm.
Triple Check is the commonly used term to describe the processes used to ensure that claims are compliant and payable. For many facilities this process has become obsolete and is in need of renovation. Are you still doing things because ‘that is how we’ve always done it?’ Are you focusing on the proper elements? Is your internal communication in need of an intervention? Are you leveraging your computer system to eliminate steps and paper? This session is a deep dive into best practices, tools and techniques to help you initiate or amp up your current Triple Check process.
- Describe the underlying need for a strong Triple Check Process.
- List the key elements to verify in a Triple Check Process.
- Identify key communication points within your organization to ensure smooth processing.
- Evaluate the tools available within your computer system to facilitate the process.
- Develop useful checklists and other tools to ensure verification of necessary steps.
- Design a strong Triple Check Process that can be utilized in your organization.
Healthcare Senior Manager, HW&Co.
Revenue Cycle Consultant, HW&Co.
Clinical & Revenue Cycle Specialist, HW&Co.
For more information, and to register, click here.